Do you have a budget? I have never had a budget. I don’t know from budgets. I don’t want a budget. But I find myself being cornered into making one – whip and chair in hand. We call this – Wake-Up Call: The Advanced Course. I will be leaving my day job within a few months. I have seen the wagons circling for quite a while, but it is a different ball of wax when everyone parks it and hops down for a chat.
- Life Is A Day Care Center ~ Monday, February 19, 2023
- Share My Birthday? I Don’t Think So ~ Monday, February 12, 2023
- Celebrating “I Forgot Day” ~ Tuesday, February 6, 2023
- Like…Like…Like, Right? ~ Monday, January 29, 2023
- The Good Bits Of The Past Lift You Up In The Present ~Monday, January 22, 2024
9/11 Actors Audition August Birthday Birthdays Broadway Brown John Virgin Catholics CHristmas Church COVID-19 Day Care Center Death Entrances and Exits Grammar School Greenwich Village Jesus Journal. Diary Julia Cameron kindness mailing mailing list Martin Luther King Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Day Monday Musings New Year's Eve Off Broadway Poodle Skirts Round John Virgin Rutabaga SAG Santa Claus Screen Actors Guild September 11 Stage Door The Artist's Way Tulis McCall Turnip U-Haul Virgin Mary Winter darkness Winter Solstice World Trade Center