Tulis McCall – Award-winning wit, wag, and piquant observer of life’s mysterious ways, McCall sets her sites on the greatest mystery of all: the conveyor belt of life and our place in the line-up. When she suddenly sees a woman of a certain age staring back from her mirror, she demands to know how and when that broad got in there, and if she’s leaving anytime soon. Before that happens, however, she has a few claims to stake and a few flags to raise.
- Life Is A Day Care Center ~ Monday, February 19, 2023
- Share My Birthday? I Don’t Think So ~ Monday, February 12, 2023
- Celebrating “I Forgot Day” ~ Tuesday, February 6, 2023
- Like…Like…Like, Right? ~ Monday, January 29, 2023
- The Good Bits Of The Past Lift You Up In The Present ~Monday, January 22, 2024
9/11 Actors Audition August Birthday Birthdays Broadway Brown John Virgin Catholics CHristmas Church COVID-19 Day Care Center Death Entrances and Exits Grammar School Greenwich Village Jesus Journal. Diary Julia Cameron kindness mailing mailing list Martin Luther King Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Day Monday Musings New Year's Eve Off Broadway Poodle Skirts Round John Virgin Rutabaga SAG Santa Claus Screen Actors Guild September 11 Stage Door The Artist's Way Tulis McCall Turnip U-Haul Virgin Mary Winter darkness Winter Solstice World Trade Center