Happy Birthday, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Happy Birthday, Martin Luther King, Jr.

by Tulis McCall | Monday Musings

Written by Tulis McCall

Tulis McCall is a woman with a passion for performance and presentation. She brings her extensive knowledge of acting, writing, and producing to everything she does.

January 16, 2023

12 Comments

1. mgarripoli

Tulis McCall has a fresh voice and an unflinching eye. She isn’t afraid to call out racism when she sees it – even in the arts. Bravo!!

• Tulis McCall

Thanks my friend.

2. Anne

Thank you, Tulis. You are always bringing to our attention what the world would like to ignore. You are a blessing in my life.

• Tulis McCall

Thanks so much!

3. Betsyann Faiella

WOW

• Tulis McCall

Merci yoo.

4. Terria Joseph

A perfect blend of good writing, humor, somberness, political awareness and speaking for us lovers of the arts, who have been thinking about How Stupid Are We?

• Tulis McCall

High praise.

5. Lloyd Davis

Tulis! Tulis!! Tulis!!! Your unparalleled passion and brilliance inspires everyone who comes in contact with you. I know how much it has inspired me. We need to find more and bigger platforms to spread your voice!! I sooo adore you!!

• Tulis McCall

Well you just made my morning! Bring on those platforms, yes, indeedy.

6. Sandra Hall

Love your cynicism. I am betting you are right.

• Tulis McCall

Me too.

You May Also Like…

Lifetime Membership: Yea or Nay – January 30, 2023

The other day I signed up for a Lifetime Membership for a Meditation App. It seemed like a no-brainer, until I heard myself think, “Wait a minute – how long would I have to live to make this lifetime membership worthwhile?” A quick calculation told me I would have to live for three more years. That sounded doable. But what in the Sam Hill am I doing thinking thoughts like THAT?

Actors Are Magicians – January 23, 2023

Actors know that a world with no stories would go wobbling off into the Universe and burn to a crisp or freeze over until it was colder than the heart of a certain Supreme Court Justice.

How Stupid AM I?

When you are deep into experiencing your own stupid – stupid is not funny. Like the 15 minutes I spent the other day looking for my keys. I could feel the spirits hanging around laughing as my anxiety started to spike. Seriously. They thought it was a laugh riot.

Musings by email?

Musings by email?

Join my mailing list to receive each week's musings and announcements for shows.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

%d bloggers like this: